Iterative offers a wide range of S1000D and Shipdex services to satisfy all of your S1000D and Shipdex requirements.
Iterative provides the following S1000D and Shipdex services:
- S1000D and Shipdex Consultancy
- S1000D and Shipdex Implementation
- S1000D and Shipdex Technical Authoring
- S1000D and Shipdex Training
- Migrating legacy content to S1000D or Shipdex
S1000D and Shipdex Consultancy
Iterative offers the following S1000D and Shipdex consultancy services:
- Presentations to explain S1000D to members of your organization.
- Business case, costing and ROI estimates for implementing S1000D capability in your organization.
- Analyzing your contractual documentation requirements.
- Writing S1000D business rules or interpreting business rules for you.
Contact us now to discuss your S1000D and Shipdex information requirements.
Iterative offers these S1000D and Shipdex implementation services:
- Information requirements capture.
- Global data architecture and derivation of product system breakdown.
- Design, supply, installation and testing of CSDB.
- Design, supply, installation and testing of authoring software and helper applications.
- Design, supply, installation and testing of the necessary publication engines.
Contact us now to discuss your S1000D and Shipdex implementation requirements.
S1000D and Shipdex Technical Authoring Services
Iterative offers all these S1000D and Shipdex Technical Authoring services:
- Product analysis and derivation of the Standard Numbering System (SNS).
- Creating the Data Module Requirements List (DMRL).
- Generation of Data Module Codes (DMC) and compliant Data Modules.
- Generation of CGM graphics and assigning asset nomenclature.
- Storing the Data Modules in the applicable parts of the CSDB.
- Testing Data Modules for compliance.
- Publication in the necessary formats, including Interactive Technical Publications (IETP).
Iterative offers flexible S1000D Technical Authoring Services to satisfy your S1000D authoring and illustration requirements. We can complete the authoring work for you as an outsourced solution, support your in-house resources with S1000D authoring help, or provide our highly trained and skilled S1000D technical authors as on-site resources to support your S1000D projects.
Our highly skilled and trained technical publications specialists have the requisite experience in all aspects of authoring S1000D compliant publications. We can also migrate your existing legacy publications to S1000D compliant publications. Contact us now to discuss your S1000D and Shipdex technical authoring requirements.
S1000D and Shipdex Training
Iterative offers the following S1000D and Shipdex training:
- XML Schemata, XML markup and the Document Type Definition (DTD).
- Creating and using an Element Definition Document (EDD).
- Customizing Docbook.
- Understanding Zoning and the Product Systemwise Breakdown.
- Creating and implementing the Standard Numbering System (SNS).
- Understanding the Data Module Code (DMC).
- Authoring S1000D compliant Data Modules (DM).
- Using Applicability for configuration.
- Validating the DM against the SNS and business rules.
- Publishing the DM and using XSLT.
- Using the CSDB.
We can train your technical authors either offsite or onsite and provide our trained S1000D Technical Authors as mentors and user champions to get your S1000D implementation up and running. Contact us now to discuss your S1000D and Shipdex training needs.
Migrating legacy content to S1000D or Shipdex
Iterative offers comprehensive migration services to convert all your legacy documentation in various formats into S1000D compliant Data Modules. All your media assets are also converted along with your textual content. We scope the requirements and deliver the completed working solution to you. We also offer S1000D and Shipdex training so that your technical authors and other technical publication people can understand and use your new S1000D infrastructure. Contact us now to discuss your S1000D and Shipdex legacy content migration requirements.